Frequently Asked Questions


  1. I need the assistance of this program. Who do I talk to?
    Call us at 472-6515 and ask for the intake worker. The consultation is free.
  2. What if I don’t have a psychological Assessment?
    You may still be eligible for services. Please call for more information
  3. What if my child has significant impairments but isn’t considered developmentally delayed. Will you be able to help?
    You may still be eligible for other community services. Please call for more information.
  4. Do I live in a location that you serve?
    We provide services within the district of Nipissing. Please call for more information.
  5. Can this service help me with landlord issues?
    Yes, we can help you work out conflicts and set up a plan with your landlord
  6. I need help applying for ODSP. Can you help me?
    Yes, we can help. We’ll provide you with information and support to get through the system.
  7. After I complete the intake, what will happen to my file?
    Please see the Privacy section of our website. We will document our contacts with you and keep these documents to assist us in providing services.
  8. Are there any costs for this service?
    There are no fees for this service. The Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services covers the cost for this Program.